Thursday, August 21, 2008

Morghan Turns 2!!!!

Morghan turned 2 on the 18th! We had a very nice birthday party for her! My parents rented a Condo here in Moab and we let her and her friends swim in the pool! I had a cake made especially for her thinking it would be a big hit because it was Tasha from the Backyardigans which whom she adores, that wasn't the case!! She was terrified, why??? I don't know, I think it might have been the candles because she got scared of the fireworks on the 4th of July! Who knows?? Anyway, She had a lot of fun and got really spoiled with presents. Can't wait to see what the next year brings!

She got a new tricycle!!!

If you notice her face, she is Crying over the Cake!!

2 comments:

Dee Ann Carter said...

you think Addie's big look at Morghan! And where did the blonde hair come from? Yeah we are moving North. Closer to family. Same phone number right now. I will call you though!
She's adorable!

Lydia said...

Cute cake! Look at you little domestic goddess! That is awesome. Ironic that you thought her cake would be a big hit and she cried. That makes me laugh. Little toad! Sounds like you guys had a fun time anyhow.