Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm Back!

So where have I been? It has been over a year since I last updated the blog..I'm sure most of you know that I finally got pregnant! Just like everyone said, once you stop trying it will happen, and just like that IT HAPPENED. My pregnancy was anything but fun..I puked my brains out all day every day for seven months (and yes I'm complaining) and once again I gained enough weight for 3 peoples pregnancy! After it was all said and done Brock William Buhler was born on 5/11/10 and weighed 7 lbs 15 oz and was 21 inches long. He has been an excellent baby so far..I can already tell he will be a mommas boy. Having 2 definately changes the pace of the house..Morgy had a hard time adjusting to him but now they are great together..He watches her every move and laughs at her all the time. Poor little Brock has traveled all over the place since he's arrived. We had a very busy summer and he just went right along with us. In a short update our summer included a trip to Cedar City to see Matt and Carrie, a trip to Wyoming to our cabin, Ogden for Family reunion,Seven Peaks water park, Cowabunga Bay water park, Glenwood Springs, and recently went to Denver for the Broncos/Colts game. We couldn't be doing any better right now. I will try and post pics for all the events!

0 comments: