Wednesday, January 5, 2011

December in a Flash

So our month of December was a bit busy, as I'm sure everyone's was. I will try to lump in all in a short little post here..Where to start???
Matt, Carrie, Kadence and their new little puppy Stella came for a visit. We always have loads of fun when these guys come, too many laughs, and one intense game of rummy. This year the daddies took the little ones sledding! Kadence got to love on Brock, Nate and Matt got to reminisce and me and Carrie got to listen to them reminisce again!!! We don't get to see these guys nearly enough!




So, after they left Brock got ANOTHER ear infection..This was his 5th in 5 months..After being on and antibiotic every month and never truly getting over his infections, it didn't take me long to decide to get tubes put in his ears. I wanted to get it done sooner than later and nowhere could get me in before the new year except for good old Delta..So we hopped in the car and traveled in a horrible snow storm and got his tubes done..He did soooo good and he has been so much happier since!

Well my wonderful father stepped in and came with me since Nate couldn't come..Yes people he is wearing his cut off 1995 Delta State Champion Sweatshirt! Doesn't he look so happy!

Brock on the other hand was so patient waiting for the Dr's without any food in his tummy!
After the tubes we rushed home since it was done on December 23rd! My parents and Grandpa were coming for Christmas so we had lots to get done before they came! Christmas Eve was great..Morgy was so excited this year..She spread her reindeer food out on the lawn, she got to open one present and we even tracked Santa on the Santa Tracker.

Waiting to open a present!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5558812907263607970" />
Brock got to open his walker!

Morgy opening her's!

Dancing with Bompa!

My two amazing, beautiful, wonderful, SPOILED kids!
Christmas morning was great..Everyone got what they wanted and then some..It was great to have my parents and grandfather here..This will truly be a Christmas to remember. I'm very greatful for all that I have! I tried posting pics of Chrismtas morning but it didn't work and I don't want to see why cuz this post is way long and I'm tired of sitting here waiting for the pics to upload..so what you missed is Morgy noticing santas cookies are gone, her running to her presents and then her and Brock opening there 1 million presents..The End..Hope all you Holidays were Great!!!

2 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Love old Willy in his Delta attire, but it might be time to retire the sweatshirt. Your kids are so darling! That little Morgy has the BEST eyes ever!

Enoch Elementary said...

Okay, miss Lindsey. That is a horrible picture of me. But, I must say that was such a GREAT night for me. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality that you gave us (of course you always do). I love that picture of Brock on the hospital bed, he looks so stinkin adorable. Can you email the sledding pics? XOXO