Saturday, September 20, 2008

Here Fishy Fishy


Nate helping Morgy cast, she couldn't hold the pole with her little broken arm.

Dozer investigating the fish

Folks we have witnessed a 20 pounder!!


We went on a little family fishing trip which turned out to be pretty fun! Morghan was at first scared of the fish (suprise), but at the very end we got her to touch one and even kiss one. Well, Nate caught the first fish but it didn't take me long to reel one in, cuz you know everything has to be a competition!!! The fish weren't that big but they were biting like crazy. We brought a couple home for Nate to eat of course, I wouldn't eat one if you paid me. The dogs had a blast, once again we found out the big tough boy Dozer is scared of everything and Lucy jumped right in and tried biting and playing with each fish we caught. Good little trip before the weather starts to change.


We got her to give it a kiss!

I caught one with Morgy's little pole, it about broke it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm impressed! we need some tips...we never catch anything. I've never seen your hair that short, It looks so cute! But it wouldn't matter how you cut it, you always look good.

davidandjodi said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! I'm with Rach we need some tips too, we never catch anything!

Lydia said...

Wow, that 20 pounder really hides it's weight well. LOL I am not much of a fisherperson. But, it actually looks like you guys had fun.

brookiebaby said...

such a cute family! it makes me so excited to have a little one to do "family" things with! Also, WHOOOOHOOOOOOO for Grey's tonight!!!! (only 1 hour to go!!) Let me know what you think!!! :) I'll be thinking of you! it will be our long-distance bonding session! :)

Natalie said...

Hey Linds - when are you coming up here? Let me know because I want to get together for lunch for sure. Looks like you guys had a fun fishing trip! Talk to you soon.