Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just an update!

A little update on Morgy's arm. I took her to the doctor on Monday, expecting that it would be all healed because in his own words at the first appointment was "Baby's heal so fast, in fact if I x-rayed it right now it would probably be healed." Well after the exciting x-ray (not exciting at all with Morghan kicking and screaming) it was determined that it is still broke and so she is to wear the splint for 2 more weeks. She's fine with it, anyone and everyone we see she holds up her arm and says "Owie, see my Owie." Now me and Nate have owies too, which she bandages us up with the wash clothes out of the kitchen drawer! So another two weeks to go hopefully!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering how your sweet little girl was doing. I can't even imagine having a two year old in a splint. Hopefully two more weeks is all you have. And I wish I had some advice about the binkie. I am looking for ways to get rid of Addie's myself. It drives Jarrod crazy so he is constantly taking it away, I am not that mean!:) So our inconsistancy is not helping. But I figure as long as she doesn't go to school with it we'll be good! Right?? So if you find a trick, let me know.

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

OH DUH I just noticed you already knew we had a blog- GEEZ Leave us a note sometime!!!

Lydia said...

That sucks. At least she is getting some serious owie attention. My kids love owie attention. It makes their little worlds go round.