Thursday, October 2, 2008

Not quite healed

Morghan had her final visit to the doctor. We did xrays again and found that there is still a tiny bit of a break. The doctor told me it was fine to get rid of the cast and it should heal on its own. Well, I thought to myself, "we are talking about a 2 year old that is very clumsy and falls all the time." So, not that I'm a doctor or anything, but I don't think it would be the wisest decision to take it off quite yet. So, I am leaving it on for a couple more weeks, just to make sure. I don't want to have to back because she rebroke it!

Getting ready to go to the doctor

Waiting in the waiting room, she saw everyone else reading a magazine so she had to read a magazine!

When we brought her home from the ER the first time we babied her and layed her down and turned on cartoons, now everytime she gets home from the doctor she sets up her blankets and pillows and has to watch t.v.

2 comments:

brookiebaby said...

I don't blame you about keeping the cast on. I'm not a mommy yet, but I think there's something to say about mother's intuition...Mom's know best! :) But that's one darling little girl! With or without a cast! :)

Anonymous said...

I would do the same thing. It would be awful if she rebroke it cuz I don't know a 2 year old that isn't constantly falling down. She is absolutely beautiful! Just like her Momma:)