Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well I'll be Darned!!!!

These are just some pics of our house in Ohio!




So one thing I haven't mentioned on this little blog, is that Me and Nate moved from Ohio last December, we put our house on the market last November (11 months ago). Our plans were we would leave our house in Ohio before Christmas, I would stay with my parents in Delta and he would stay with his mom in Moab while the house sold.(thinking it would only be a couple months) So we lasted with our parents a total of 2 1/2 months and it was time to do a new plan. So I moved to Moab and we rented a townhome no biggy our house was going to sale in a little bit!!! So here we are 11 months later people, 11 months of paying double...I repeat double payments on houses, utilities, home owners insurance, home association fees etc..... So all the while I am a complete stress case, on the verge of becoming a complete mental case,my hairs turning grey, i've gained about 20lbs, also suffering from nausea,heartburn, idigestion, upest stomach, diarrhea. Okay so not that bad but pretty close. So, I had my meltdown a couple weeks ago, I knew that the way the economy was going and the way the housing crisis was me and Nate were going to be in this situation for awhile. The very next day after my meltdown, we received a phone call from our realtor and we got an offer. As of October 28th our house in Ohio will no longer be ours......Yay! It makes me sad in a way because I loved Ohio and loved our house out there, but now we can get our life started here. So, the tip of the day, don't put your house on the market right now.

5 comments:

Bearden Family said...

Hey Linds,
It's Jera.. Remember me???:)
I found your blog off of Jodi's. I thought I would say hi. You have an adorable family.

Mandi said...

Congrats on the sale of your house we are playing with the idea of selling our house but the economy sucks so who know maybe we will get luck like you hopefully not a year later. Good luck with everything..

Dee Ann Carter said...

I know the feeling! We just sold ours and we were going to do the 2 house thing but decided to wait until our house in Salem sold. It did and then we have been living in a trailer for 2 months. But!! We close on our house on Friday.. One week YEAH!!!.. So, I know your feeling.

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Hi! It's Jamie (Hoelzle). I linked onto your blog from Jera's. I had no idea you were in Ohio. We are in Wisconsin right now...ahhh the midwest! Your family is absolutely adorable. Just wanted to say hello!

Lydia said...

Ugh. While I was reading this post, my stomach started to churn just thinking about the stress. I am glad that it ended well. I might not have been able to sleep tonight. :) Well, I might have slept, but it is nauseating to think about. I am glad that you are done (almost) with the ordeal.