Sunday, January 4, 2009

Morgy's First Skiing Trip

We took Morghan up to Brian Head for her first skiing adventure. She did really well, she actually liked it a lot but didn't understand why she had to wait in line to get on the lift so she got very inpatient real fast. Nate stayed with her and Matt stayed with Kadence so me and Carrie went and did a couple runs. We took the girls home and Matt and Nate stayed and skied the afternoon.

Matt and Kadence coming down!

Here comes Morgy!

Yay she made it!

The girls out tubing in the back yard!

4 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

Looks like you guys had fun! It's good to see that you all survived NYE. Thanks for not posting any really gross pictures of me! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Brooke said...

SOo cute!! That is a lot of snow you have to play in

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! I'm impressed Morghan did it, what a brave girl. I'm embarrassed to say that I've never been. When Jarrod and I got married he bought me all the get'up to go snowboarding, but then I got pregnant and basically have been pregnant every winter since so maybe some day we'll go. Her little skis are so cute, I love it!

Enoch Elementary said...

We had so much fun skiing with you guys! I can't wait until the girls can out ski us. They are going to be flying down the slopes before we know it!