Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Countdown to Twilight!



I am probably the biggest fan of Nicholas Sparks books (you know the notebook) so when everyone and their dog told me I needed to read the Twilight series I hesitated a little because nothing ever competes with my Nicholas Sparks books and I felt as if I were betraying him. Well, I broke down and I am almost done with the series. It's good, I must admit. So, the countdown begins for the Movie opening on Saturday. I must say that the description of Edward in the book makes it sound like he is the most beautiful creature on this earth, and after seeing the previews of him in the movie, he doesn't seem that cute to me. Does anyone else agree with me??? Either way I'm sure the movie will be good and I might just have to get past the fact that I don't find him attractive.

2 comments:

Dee Ann Carter said...

I am a huge Sparks fan too. I'm reading the Lucky One right now. But Twilight I also so. It was better than I thought. I don't like the Edward. But... We will have to see maybe he will be better when we see him in character on screen.

Lydia said...

I agree, especially after seeing him as Cedric Diggory on Harry Potter. But, I am going to the movie tomorrow. I will have to let you know if I change my mind.