Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was a great time. We went to my parents house this year. Everyone was there except for Adam, (his job of course!) We had a really good time which made up for last year being by ourselves out in Cleveland. There were 11 adults, 6 grandchildren and 6 dogs. Suprisingly though the weekend went very smoothly. All the kids and dogs got along. My mom cooked, which means the meals were great and we were able to get family pictures done and also a picture of all the grandkids together which was a complete nightmare!!! I didn't pull out my camera much so there are not too many pics. We had our annual game of tripoley which my parents took home the big winnings this year, much deserved I guess. Thanks mom for all the good meals and time spent in the kitchen!!!!

My dad was trying to sleep, and of course I was messing with him!

Trying to start Morgy out young on the piano...she loves it!

Morghan and her cousin Rylie, there are exactly a year a part and they play so good together.


The little ones, building castles with Bompa!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have talked to you before thanksgiving because we were in Delta too. It would have been so fun to see you! I love your family picture! You look so good! (as always!) You have such a cute little family:)

Dee Ann Carter said...

I love your family picture. We have to get one soon. Especially with the new addition. How funny to, our kids call Cory's dad "bompa" also! Happy Thanksgiving

Lydia said...

I love it when the kids get along with cousins. My kids LOVE their cousins, especially the older ones. It makes family weekends so much better.