Monday, December 8, 2008

It's a Miracle


This is the Miracle Picture.




Read on to find out where you can get my stylish look.


What is the big deal??? So far in Morghan's little life she has been terrified of everything. Strangers, her birthday cake, fire, smoke, pumpkins, old men, my mom's dog's scar etc....So when it came time to do Santa I thought the world was going to come to an end. In fact, I wasn't even going to try it because I just knew she would be horrified. To my huge suprise, she loved him. She ran up to him, sat on his lap, hugged him, kissed him and told him what she wanted. I was so excited I had to call everyone and tell them. So while I was waiting for the photographer to burn my CD of the pictures she kept running up to Santa and talking to him, when it was time to go she did not want to leave Santa!I had to carry her out of the building crying. The last thing she said so everyone could hear her was "I love you Santa." Everyone started laughing. It was pretty cute!!
That night was the light parade in town. So we went...Me and Nate were not prepared so we forgot chairs to sit on. We ended up having to sit on the sidewalk and froze our butts off. It was a pretty good parade. If you are wondering about how stylish I look, Keep in mind I just had surgery two days before. So, yes my little friends I did go to the parade with my hair slicked back in a ponytail, no makeup on, my belly ballooned out from surgery and my pajama bottoms on. If you would like to know how to look like this what you are going to want to do is not shower for 2 days, get your hair real nice and greasy pull it back real tight in a bun, next wash your face, apply no makeup, put on your only pajama bottoms that will fit over you oversized stomach and there you have it. The Lucious Lindsey Look..

6 comments:

Gel said...

Hi Lindsey! It's Angelica. I saw you on Lydia's blog. You rock the pj look! :) Wish I looked that "ugly" with no makeup. Your little girl is beautiful.

Lydia said...

It is a miracle. My kids were always terrified of Santa. Awesome!

What do the lights say? My computer screen has poor resolution.

I have been trying to pull off the Luscious Lindsay look for years. I can't quite get it right. I just look like a mess. :) You look pretty good for having surgery two days prior. I hope all is going well. Do you feel good about it?

Anonymous said...

You are hillarious!! I can't stop laughing! I just love ya! You couldn't look bad if you tried. You're always gorgeous! I hope all went well with the surgery. Keep me posted. I'll be thinking of ya.

That's so funny that she loved santa. You just never know what they're gonna do. I love that she yelled "I love you santa" I wish I could have been there to see that :)

Bearden Family said...

What a cute family pic. You are darling. You haven't changed much. Still the cute, fun Linds it sounds like. I would love to see that picture you were talking about. I bet I have a few classics too. We had some good times didn't we... If you ever want to send me any my email is jeralynn@comcast.net. send me your email and I will get some good one's to you too. :)

Bearden Family said...

As if my last comment wasn't already long enough.. I forgot to say, I hope your surgery went well and you are doing good.

Brooke said...

That is cute about Santa!! You are naturaly BEAUTIFUL- you don't have to get ready!! Hope the surgery went well!