Saturday, October 2, 2010

Glenwood Springs






We decided to take a little family trip to Glenwood Springs. On our way there we stopped at Walmart to pick up some necessities..I ran in with Morghan while Nate stayed in the car..anywhooo we picked up our items and on we went. We got to Glenwood Springs and I went to check in the motel..Where's my Wallet???? I started to freak out, I knew I had left it in the cart at Walmart. I called and talked to the manager and they couldn't find it. I was so freaked out I had to cancel everything. My social security card, a blank check, my drivers license, and credit cards were in there..anything and everything a person wanted for identity theft was in there. I tried not to let it ruin the trip but I knew for sure my wallet had landed in the hands of someone who could do some serious damage.. I cancelled everything and figured just to let it go and have fun. We went to the Springs pool which was a blast..Morghan suprisingly was not scared to go down the slide..she went over and over and over..We stayed there all day. The folowing day we went up the Gondola to the top of the mountain. They have a variety of things to do which one was old fashion pictures, it was a lot of fun. Another thing was a roller coaster that went down the mountain, suprisingly again Morghan was not scared to go on this (Nate was). I need to remind you that the whole time I was calling Walmart a thousand times to see if my wallet had been turned in (it hadn't). We finished on the mountain and headed home. I told Nate to stop in Grand Junction because I had a feeling that my wallet was there and that the managers weren't looking for it. So we stopped, and guess what I found it..right in the top of the pile of lost and found.

0 comments: